Sunday, February 5, 2012

Plans for 2012

This year I hope to finish editing Absolute Contamination and start the publishing process while I'm at it. I'm not sure yet if I want to do it the traditional way or go for self-publishing. I've heard/read many different opinions so far, but I have yet to make up my own mind.

Next, I'd like to finish writing Sixteen Moons and restart Carrying The Weight Of The World. I have to make a lot of changes in that last story, but I really want to finish it. I wrote about 75% so far, and now I'd like to change what needs to be changed and finish the remaining 25% of the story.

Lastly, I also want to finish the translation of Absolute Contamination. I started this near the end of 2011 and I want it to be completed in 2012.

Seeing all of this makes me doubt if I'll be able to complete all of it, but I'm really going to do my best and try to get as much done as possible.

My resolutions for 2012:
- All of the above
- Have driving lessons
- Find some kind of structure in my days
- Read 50 books (challenge on Goodreads)
- Buy 1 book a month
- Quit biting my nails 
- Blog, Tweet and Facebook more frequently

Now all I have to do is wait for the end of the year to come to find out just how much of these I managed to succeed in...

No comments: