Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Update on what I've been up to

Hello everyone!

I hope you’re all doing great and that (unlike me) you’ve been able to read some great stories lately. As it is, I still haven’t had the time to catch up on my reading, so if I still haven’t read your story, you’ll have to be patient for a little while longer. Then, writing, I’ve been writing very little these past few weeks but that should be changing soon - within the next 2 weeks or so, when my exams are over.

I’m still aiming to start posting 16 Moons sometime near the end of October/November, but in the meanwhile you can already find the cover and synopsis on my blog (http://thedepthsofanemptymind.blogspot.com/p/my-works.html) and starting soon, I’ll be posting teasers on there as well.

Next, originally I planned to work on some ‘special treat’ to celebrate Absolute Contamination passing the 100 000 reads mark, but seeing as this is so close (about 99 000 reads at the moment) and lack of time to work on it, I’ve decided to wait for some other milestone. I haven’t decided yet which one it’ll be, so if you have any ideas, feel free to share them with me. I’ve been considering 150 000 reads or maybe at 2000 votes, … I’m open to suggestions :)

Lastly, I wanted to let you know where you can find me, talk to me, even stalk me (I don’t mind that, as long as you don’t start camping outside my window and do other creepy stuff like that)

-Google+: https://plus.google.com/117572631822385922776/posts  (although my profile doesn’t look like much so far. Also, if you don’t have a google+ account and want one, let me know because I can invite you)

Enjoy the rest of your day/night!
~Vicky

No comments: