Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Author Revealed -- Rebecca Lynn

This week’s author in Author Revealed is no less than Rebecca Lynn. Rebecca is a 29-year old fiction writer who lives in Canada. You can find her on the free eBook site Wattpad as AuthorRLynn and on Bookrix as r.lynn.  Rebecca has finished at least 8 novels already, with two on the go and “Descendants”, Rebecca Lynn’s first novel to get published, will be available for sale later this year! 


At this moment, it is… Way past my bedtime, and if I hadn't have had the stupid diet coke, I could be in bed sleeping. *sigh, at least I get to answer these awesome questions!

I am known for… Being the sexiest author ever. No seriously, I am probably known for my bright red hair, I hope to be known for being a sexy author though!

Instead of doing this, I should…be sleeping. See answer number one.

I am the best at… Connect four. Like freakishly good at it.

I envy the people who…Have the desire and the tools to do whatever they like. I often have one or the other, vary rarely do they tend to meet at the same time!

I wish I were better at…going to bed on time. Ok not really, I wish I was better at typing fast, so I could write more books.

When I am old I… want to look back on my life and have no regrets.

I could use some... Swedish male model back massages. My neck is killing me!

I love…my hubby! I had to write that after the Swedish model comment! (*cheeky grin)

I don’t like…people who are given everything yet do nothing with it.

I’d really want to…go to Ireland. So badly. My grandfather told me it is where I belong, as it is the only place in the world where loud mouthed red heads blend into a crowd!

I shouldn’t laugh at…family guy. Seriously that show is so inappropriate but I just cant help myself.

One day I will… become a New York times best selling author. (one can dream right!)

I have learned the hard way…not to disobey my parents. My mom once told me not to play on this particular neighbors yard, but I did anyways. I ended up tripping in a ditch and falling on a broken beer bottle and cutting through a major artery in my leg. I almost died of blood loss and now have a huge jutting scar to remind me that my mom knows best!

I couldn’t live without…my hubby. He really is a wonderful man. I am so blessed to have him!

My favorite game as a child was...peanut and sam. It was a game my dad made up and when we were traveling in a car we would get 5 points for every peanut we saw (vw bug) and 10 points for every sam we saw (vw van) and red and white ones were double points. I rocked at that game!

When I look in the mirror… depending on the day, I am content, frustrated, insecure, pleased. I am woman after all.

I will never…be satisfied in life without writing. Now that I know how much writing sets me free.

I want to move to…Ireland, New York, Italy, Vienna, Australia. I have many summer vacation houses picked out! Now to win the lottery.

I love singing along to…everything, but I often forget the words and make up my own. I call it creative rights. My friends and family call it annoying.

My biggest goal in life is...to keep my marriage happy and healthy. Then to fulfill my dreams of publishing many books.

One book I recommend is…The Power of One- seriously best book ever!

I want to watch…the sunset from on top of a pyramid.

I love life because… it gives you as much as you put into it. You can do or accomplish so many things and all you have to do is try.

My New Year's resolutions should include...not drinking diet coke late at night.

I am terrified of…spiders.

Sometimes I wonder...if when I look at the color orange it is the same color that everyone else sees, or if we all call it orange because that's what we were taught to do.

My guilty pleasure is… the Bachelorette show. I am embarrassed to admit that.

Sleep is…good. Especially when accompanied by dreams.

I prefer…swimming to sun tanning.

Sometimes I should… not punch my little brother. But it's so tempting, especially because he is way bigger than me, and I love a challenge.

If I could go back in time…I would not be so hard on myself.

Last time I stood in line…was at Disneyland! I freaking love that place!

I don’t see myself writing…self help books. The amount of self help books someone would have to read in order to forget the self help book I wrote would be impractical.

I would steal if…it was my husband’s heart. Or if it was for the greater good of mankind.

One day I will write a story that…will change lives.

The best thing about weekends is...spending time with my family.

The smell of…gasoline is my favorite. Isn't that weird?

A song I could keep listening to is…Come What May from Moulin Rouge.

My favorite piece of art is... the sunset.

When I watch TV…I love to cuddle with my dogs.

My motto in life is no other than…follow your bliss. Because it reflects your truth! And when you and your truth are working together amazing things can happen.


 
--> Visit Rebecca Lynn’s website: www.rlynn.ca

No comments: