Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Playlist - June 2011

My June 2011 Playlist. It's rather short, but I think that's because I had all those exams in June and I spent a lot of time studying downstairs where the radio was on but it wasn't exactly my genre. However, I did have the song "Rat in my kitchen" by UB40 stuck in my head for a couple of days.
(The titles of the songs are a link to the song on Youtube)

- Is There A Ghost by Band Of Horses
- Ode To LRC by Band Of Horses
- The Hope Killed The Hype bv Not Advised (video has the wrong title, but it's this song)
- Shadows by Warpaint
- Here Are The Young Moderns by Kill Hannah (couldn't find a video)
- A&E by Morning Parade
- Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance
- Thick As Thieves by Kasabian
- Melvin by Arsenal
- The Messenger by Linkin Park
- Cats In The Cradle by Ugly Kid Joe
- Beat The Devil's Tattoo by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
- Save The World Tonight by Swedish House Mafia
- Carry On by Valencia
- Set My World On Fire by The Feeling
- Father Of Night by Triggerfinger
- Lokemo by Arsenal

No comments: