Sunday, April 10, 2011

Absolute Contamination - Chapter Seven

The 7th chapter in Absolute Contamination will be titled "Russian Roulette". It will be uploaded onto Wattpad sometime tomorrow, April 11th, due to the wonderful weather and the unexpected need of one of the characters to go use the bathroom, this chapter will be one uploaded one day later than planned. It's funny how this one small detail ended up in a whole new scene and fitted  the story quite well - in my opinion. 


 "What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he scolded. “Are you completely out of your mind?"
 ***
In a real hurry, I ran up the stairs, taking two steps at a time. If Hunter hadn’t stepped aside, I would’ve run him over in my haste. As I passed him, he mumbled something, but I was in too much of a hurry to pay any attention to it at all.


Only a few minutes later, and feeling a whole lot better, I walked back down the stairs. To my surprise, I didn’t see Hunter. He wasn’t upstairs, nor was he waiting in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs. I walked to the front door to look outside, and even there, he was nowhere to be seen.

 [COPYRIGHT © 2011 Vicky Claerbout - All Rights Reserved]

That's it for the small excerpt of this chapter. Another one for the next chapter of this story should follow soon.  

No comments: